Estrogen and Testosterone, in males, will forever be linked and both play important roles in the body.
When thinking about estrogen, people tend to think of it as a female only hormone and according to the definition below, the false belief is rightly so. I’m here to tell you that Estrogen is also produced in males and is essential for many reasons.
3 of The Most Common Signs your Estrogen levels are out of whack:
- Gynecomastia (Bitch Tits)- When Estrogen levels are high, the female characteristics such as swollen fatty breast tissue begins to develop, many times needing surgery to remove.
- Infertility- High estrogen may slow down sperm production resulting in infertility.
- Erectile Dysfunction- High Levels of estrogen may tip the balance between testosterone and estrogen, in fact even lowering testosterone preventing the ability to achieve an erection.
Estrogen Definition- According to The Oxford Languages:
Any of a group of steroid hormones which promote the development and maintenance of female characteristics of the body. Such hormones are also produced artificially for use in oral contraceptives or to treat menopausal and menstrual disorders.
Just like Testosterone, Estrogen is a sex hormone found in both males and females. The hormone Testosterone is mainly produced in males and estrogen in females. The problem lies when a male has high or low levels of Estrogen.
This informational article will article guide your through the role of estrogen in your body. As a male you will learn the symptoms of high and low estrogen levels, and how you can repair the levels to normal or maintain natural harmony between Testosterone and Estrogen.
Symptoms Of High Estrogen Levels
When your Estrogen Levels are high you will experience the following Symptoms:
- swelling or enlargement of breast tissue, also known as gynecomastia or (Bitch Tits)
- erectile dysfunction.
- Slow or Late Puberty
- Short stature.
Symptoms Of Low Estrogen Levels
When your Estrogen Levels are low, you may experience the following symptoms:
- decreased sex drive
- excess fat around the belly
- bone loss
Low Estrogen Levels can also cause Hypogonadism, which is the decrease in a males sex hormones and many times found in males with cardiovascular disease.
There are three different types of estrogen.
- Estradiol, is the main form of estrogen. Estradiol, is the type males should be aware.
- Estriol, a form of estrogen mainly produced during pregnancy
- Estrone, found in postmenopausal females
Estradiol is used by the male body for:
- regulating sex drive
- achieving erections
- producing sperm
- testicular function
So high and low levels of Estrogen are something to be aware of is your male. A reminder though, a good regulated level of estrogen in your body will be the key to increasing testosterone.
How To Regulate Estrogen Levels
- Adding cruciferous vegetables
- Lower Alcohol Intake
- Lose Body Fat Which also Increases Testosterone
The best way to naturally regulate your estrogen levels would be to consume a low fat diet along with high fiber intake. This is the easiest way besides supplements and will regulate not putting your levels to high causing other adverse reactions.
A Fantastic Supplement To Regulate Estrogen
This Supplement is a great estrogen regulator.
Low and high levels or Estrogen can have a debilitating effect on a males body and the way it performs. The side effects are something to be avoided by making some life changes including diet and exercise.
Testosterone and estrogen must be regulated together in order for testosterone levels to produce the positive effect males want from this sex hormone. If you are really looking to increase testosterone then make sure your estrogen levels are level and not so high or low that it actually lowers your testosterone.
Below is a link for two supplements that work amazing together. One is a Natural Patented Testosterone Supplement, and the other is a Natural Estrogen Regulator. Taken together will ensure your levels can be where they need to be to raise your testosterone and allow the right amount of Estrogen to produce amazing benefits.