If your looking to increase testosterone, you’re not alone. I was like you, until I started looking to increase my testosterone levels. The way I did it was Diet, Exercise, and a Natural Testosterone Supplement.
Why did I want to Increase my testosterone levels?
- Low Energy
- Low Sex Drive/ Low Libido
- Lots of Body Fat
- I was losing muscle
- Infertility ( This is pretty much the main reason)
You, like millions of others, are in a group struggling day in and day out with anxiety, stress, low energy, low libidos, decrease sexual desires, higher percentages of body fat especially in the gut or erectile dysfunction.
For me it was embarrassing and stressful. I didn’t want help because I was too embarrassed to ask for it.
The 3 steps to Increasing Your Testosterone In the Most Efficient Way Possible
1. The first and most important step to increase t-levels is a strict diet. Eating all of the right foods will trigger your testosterone production in the body.
2. The second step is to find a good workout regimen that will increase testosterone by doing the right exercises with the right rest periods and the recommended intensity.
3. The third and final way would be to supplement with high quality natural testosterone supplements.
These are the 3 most important steps recommended. Although they are not easy, they are the right steps to increase your testosterone levels and increase the quality of your life.
Below I will explain the steps in a little more detail.
While looking to increase testosterone levels, there is one thing you most certainly need to know and understand. Without a proper diet that focuses on foods to increase your levels of things such as cholesterol and fat, you will have a hard time ever achieving your goals to increase your levels of testosterone. So, with that said, the first step to naturally increasing your levels can be found in the supermarket.
A good diet with the right foods is essential to be successful in any diet whether it is for fat loss, bulking, cutting, high cholesterol, diabetes or most importantly the reason you are here, low testosterone levels.
There are certain foods to eat that will help and certain foods that will stand in the way of ever building testosterone levels in the body. The body, a magnificent machine, responds to fuel and the fuel is from the foods you eat. It is like a car, if you pour dirty gas into the fuel tank it will never run efficiently, now if you pour the clean gas in, the car will run and it will run fast and efficient. Eating at the right times are also responsible for the testosterone production in your body.
The best times that will have a major impact on your testosterone levels are before bed and when you wake. Below are some recommended guidelines.
Testosterone Dieting Guidelines
- Certain foods like poultry, fish, pork and especially red meat which is high in the right kinds of fat will trigger the bodies ability to build testosterone faster and in greater amounts.
- Do not restrict calories- Restricting calories can have a negative effect on testosterone production.
- Eat Fats-monounsaturated fats found in nuts, olives, olive oil and avocados, and saturated fats from red meat and egg yolks work naturally to increase levels.
- Do not restrict vegetables or carbs, just eat them at the right times of the day.
So, if you want to increase your testosterone levels, your diet is the first place to start.
I have a page dedicated more in detail to diet. If your interested click below!
- Find a fitness plan out and stick to it. (See link below)
- Heavy weights, low reps.
- HIIT Cardio is a good way to increase testosterone. HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is cardio perform with multiple short burst of cardio followed by short rest periods.
- Rest, Rest, Rest- Get 8 Hours of sleep if possible.
This kind of workout is not easy, but the results are nothing but the best. It involves heavy lifting and a commitment to stay on track and stay dedicated.
For more guidelines and exercises, click on my workout page.
Click Here>>>> Awesome Testosterone Workout
Testosterone supplements are becoming more and more popular because they can supplement your ability to increase testosterone.
Look for ingredients such as:
- Tribulus Terrestris
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Vitamin D
- L- Arginine
- Horney Goat Weed
- Long Jack
The list above are some of the main ingredients to look for when trying to boost your testosterone levels.
NOTE: Testosterone supplements, will work best when incorporated with a good diet and exercise program.
- Increased libido (enhanced sex drive)
- Fat loss
- Lean Muscle
- Bigger and Stronger Penis
- Long Lasting Sessions In The Sack
- Lower Stress Levels
- Increases in Energy and Stamina
I have done extensive studies on supplements for testosterone, and I have come up with the top supplements on the market today.
To change your life, especially your sex life, and if you are really interested in increasing your testosterone levels, you really need to commit.
You need to establish a plan that includes a good diet, a workout specifically for increasing testosterone, and get a natural testosterone boosting supplement.
Making these changes will benefit you, your body, your happiness, and your partners happiness.
Below is a supplement that work extremely well at increasing your testosterone levels.
Click On The Bottle Below for a Great Deal