If your looking to increase testosterone, you’re not alone.
You, like millions of others, are in a group struggling day in and day out with anxiety, stress, low energy, low libidos, decrease sexual desires, and higher percentages of body fat especially in the gut. Or, maybe, you are experiencing infertility or erectile dysfunction.
I was there too, but I took the steps below and now my life is all about living younger, leaner, with more energy and my sex life is renewed.
The easiest way I can explain how to boost your testosterone levels is to show you the three easiest steps.
- The first and most important step to increase your levels is a strict diet. Eating the right foods will trigger your testosterone production in the body.
- The second step is to find a good workout regimen. The right exercises with the right rest periods and the recommended intensity will aid the body in building healthy testosterone levels.
- The third way is to supplement with testosterone supplements.
So, these are the steps recommended for increasing testosterone the right way. Now, allow me to explain these steps in a little more detail.
While on your quest to increase testosterone, there is one thing you most certainly need to know and understand. Without a proper diet, you will have a hard time ever achieving your goals to increase your levels of testosterone. So, the first step to naturally increasing your levels can be found in the super market.
A clean diet with the right foods is essential to be successful in any diet whether it is for fat loss, bulking, cutting, high cholesterol, diabetes or most importantly the reason you are here, low testosterone levels.
There are certain foods to eat that will help and certain foods that will stand in the way of ever building testosterone levels in the body.
The body, a magnificent machine that responds to fuel and the fuel is food. It is like a car, if you pour dirty gas into the fuel tank it will never run efficiently. If you pour the clean gas in, the car will run and it will run fast and efficient.
Eating at the right times are also a necessity to increase testosterone in your body. The best times that will have a major impact on your testosterone levels are before bed and when you awake.
Testosterone Dieting Guidelines
- Certain foods like poultry, fish, pork and especially red meat that is high in the right kinds of fat will trigger the bodies ability to build testosterone faster and in greater amounts
- Do not restrict calories- Restricting calories can have an even worse effect on testosterone
- Eat Fats-monounsaturated fats found in nuts, olives, olive oil and avocados, and saturated fats from red meat and egg yolks work naturally to increase levels.
- Do not restrict vegetables or carbs, just eat them at the right times of the day.
- Do not restrict calories. This will only force your body into starvation mode and shut down growth hormones and testosterone.
So, if you want to increase your testosterone levels, your diet is the first place to start and change it.
The recommendations above are a quick guideline. The link below will route you to a more thorough write up for a testosterone increasing diet. If your interested click below!
Your bodies testosterone levels are elevated after a heavy workout but it is the heavy workout that affects if they stay elevated and increase.
Weightlifting has the biggest effect on your testosterone levels as opposed to cardio. Weight training with heavy weight and compound movements are key.
Long bouts of cardio will actually counter testosterone production in the body so stick to short sessions.
Below are some guidelines.
- Find a fitness plan and stick to it.
- Heavy weights, low reps with slow lifting movements
- HIIT Cardio is a good way to increase testosterone. HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is cardio perform with multiple short burst of cardio followed by short rest periods.
- Rest, Rest, Rest- Get 8 Hours of sleep if possible.
The recommended guidelines are work, but the results are nothing but the best. Heavy lifting and a commitment to stay on track and stay dedicated is the path to successful increases in testosterone. For more complete guidelines and the recommended exercises, click on my workout page below.
Testosterone supplements are becoming more and more popular because they will in fact supplement your ability to increase testosterone. I can say this with personal experience. I know they work because I use them.
Look for ingredients such as Tribulus Terrestris, L- Arginine, ZMA, Horney Goat Weed, and Long Jack for the main ingredients in the supplements that are scientifically proven to work.
Testosterone Supplements will work best when incorporated with the necessities of a good diet and exercise program.
Benefits include an increased libido/ enhanced sex drive, aid in fat loss, to build lean muscle and give you back younger energy levels.
I have done an extensive study on supplements for testosterone and I have come up with the top supplements in the market today. Click on the link below.
The 3 steps recommended above will assist you and your body to increase testosterone levels. Without the right food, the right kind of fitness program and supplements, you body will have a hard time increasing your testosterone levels.
Interested in testosterone supplements, I have researched and used the boosters I recommend in my pages. Below are some links to the best on the market today.