What are the causes of low testosterone?
There isn’t just one easy answer to this question. There are many causes and you need be aware of them in order to increase your testosterone levels!
If you have low testosterone levels or think you might, there are reasons for it. The first thing to do is find out what is causing it. Then you can treat it.
If your tired all the time, you have excess body fat, maybe a low sex drive, or even over the age of 30 and losing muscle, consider the possibility of low testosterone levels being the culprit.
When the testicles fail to produce testosterone, producing low testosterone levels, the body begins to go through hormonal changes, psychological changes and chemical imbalances. So, it is important to get those levels back on track and recover everything in your life that you once had in your 20’s.
Here is where you can self diagnose your possible causes of low testosterone.
Causes of Low testosterone:
- Father time or age is one cause of low testosterone. After 30 years old the body begins to slow production of testosterone at the rate of 1 to 2 percent each year.
- Dysfunction of the testicles due to damage caused by an accident or something similar like an illness causing permanent damage to the production of testosterone.
- Side effects of drugs or alcohol abuse. Drugs and alcohol slow the production of testosterone down in the body.
- Smoking is a common cause of low testosterone causing the body to shut down the production of testosterone and the testicles to shrink.
- An unhealthy diet including unhealthy fats causing the body to store excess fat can affect the glands that produce testosterone.
- Stress affects the body in may ways and testosterone is one of the problems. Stress can take over and cause the shut down the natural production of testosterone in the body.
I was 37, a smoker, I carried a lot of body fat, and my workouts were not directed towards enhancing my testosterone levels. I was tired all of the time, never wanted to get out of bed, my motivation was gone and I was a procrastinator never like I was before. My wife and I tried for 18 years to have a baby with no luck. This all contributed to my low testosterone levels.
By committing to some simple changes to my diet first and foremost, I was able to turn my life around and increase my testosterone levels. I stopped smoking, worked out harder and started taking the right supplements. My wife and I were able to conceive and I am happy to say our son is now 5 years old.
After many hours of research, and experiencing low testosterone levels myself, I think it is important for you to be aware of the causes of low testosterone. The causes in this article are the most common. First off, changing your habits can help you to get back on the right track and start increasing your testosterone levels.
Hopefully you read my page on Low Testosterone Symptoms. If you haven’t click on the link below. The symptoms are probably the reason you are reading the causes of low testosterone now. They really do go back to back as far as an action plan to increase your testosterone levels.
Now, if you have read both of my pages, Low Testosterone Symptoms, and Causes of Low Testosterone, or you know you have low testosterone levels, please visit my site review of low testosterone treatments. It will give you a variety of choices for increasing your testosterone levels.
Good Luck on diagnosing and treating your low testosterone levels. Knowing the causes of low testosterone should help you to recapture your youth and take you back to your 20’s.
TestRX™ boosts testosterone naturally. This helps with protein synthesis and helps guys:
- Have Bigger Muscle Growth
- Get More Energy
- Recover Faster
- Smash Through Barriers
- Get a Head-Turning Body
Provacyl is positioned to help millions address the symptoms of andropause, or the gradual decrease of hormone production in men, with a potent and natural blend of herbals, amino acids and nutrients that are clinically proven to:
- naturally increase the male sex drive
- help reduce excess body fat
- increase lean muscle mass
- boost physical stamina
- produce feelings of well-being and positive life outlook